I am a PhD student in the department for Computational Materials Science lead by Prof. Dr. Joerg Neugebauer at the Max-Planck-Institut für Eisenforschung in Düsseldorf Germany working on uncertainty quantification for ab initio thermodynamics. Besides my research work I am the core developer of pyiron - an integrated development environment (IDE) for computational materials science, a maintainer of several opensource Python packages for the conda-forge community and regular contributor to opensource projects on GitHub. To learn more about me, you can download my curriculum vitae.
- pyiron: an integrated development environment for computational materials science
- J. Janssen, S. Surendralal, Y. Lysogorskiy, M. Todorova, T. Hickel, R. Drautz, J. Neugebauer Comp. Mat. Sci. 161 (2019)
- Transferability of interatomic potentials for molybdenum and silicon
- Y. Lysogorskiy, T. Hammerschmidt, J. Janssen, J. Neugebauer, R. Drautz Model. Simul. Mater. Sci. Eng. 27, 2 (2019)
- Influence of C concentration on elastic moduli of α′-Fe(1−x)Cx alloys
- J. Janssen, N. Gunkelmann, H. M. Urbassek Phil. Mag. 96, 1448-1462 (2016)